Are you hitting the ceiling? Either you are, you have, or you will; hitting the ceiling is inevitable. Hitting the ceiling is that feeling of being stuck, feeling frustrated, feeling as though there is not enough time in the day.
Fortunately, there is hope. The way you break through the ceiling is by mastering the following five leadership abilities:
1. your ability to SIMPLIFY - eliminating complexity and reducing everything to the essential.
2. your ability to DELEGATE - freeing and elevating yourself to do what you do best, and doing the same for every person in your organization.
3. your ability to PREDICT - choosing the right path, long-term and short-term.
4. your ability to SYSTEMIZE - documenting and getting everyone to follow the essential procedural steps in your company's core processes.
5. your ability to STRUCTURE - defining and organizing the "seats" or positions in your organization to reduce complexity and increase clarity, communication and accountability.
When the dust settles from all that's been written and discussed about leadership tips, leadership competencies and leadership effectiveness, these five skills or abilities will remain as being most necessary. Focus on these and I assure you, you will break through the ceiling and see your company advance to the next level.
To learn more about each ability, check back or subscribe to our blog.