Some say EOS is simple, not easy.
The Entrepreneurial Operating System is simple – 20 simple, practical tools, implemented in logical order following a simple, step-by-step process to strengthen all 6 Key Components of your business. See below to hear what business owners are saying:
Keeping it simple, eliminating complexity, plays a huge role in making it easy. That said, there are aspects of running and growing a business that can be very hard:
- Choosing one path over another when such decisions eliminate something or someone good
- Setting our egos aside, allowing others to see who we really are and acknowledging we don’t belong in a seat
- Subordinating our preferences and personal interests for the greater good of the team
- Embracing change
- Confronting ourselves or others with the painful truth
- Honoring commitments when it hurts
EOS won’t eliminate having to do hard things, but it will make doing hard things easier. Applied as prescribed, EOS:
- creates clarity – making it easier to pick the right path and make those tough decisions
- gives you a framework to communicate even painful truths openly – making it easier to get right people into right seats and on the same page
- reduces everything to the essentials – making it easier to focus resources, execute with consistency, honor commitments and grow
Advancing a business is not easy, but it’s a lot easier with EOS. If you’re not fully running on EOS, I encourage you to take that important step towards a simpler and easier existence.