Earlier this month we released the latest book in our Traction Library: What the Heck is EOS? We’re truly excited about this book because it answers many of the key questions that we’ve heard over the years from employees in companies implementing EOS.
- What is an operating system?
- What is EOS and why is my company using it?
- What are the EOS foundational tools and how do they impact me?
- What’s in it for me?
After reading this book, employees will not only have a better understanding of EOS but they will be more engaged, taking an active role in helping achieve your company’s vision. We also recommend that you and your leadership team read these four blog posts to help you explain key concepts to your team as you implement EOS throughout your organization.
Four Essential Blog Posts to Explain EOS Key Concepts
When you have a written vision that is shared by everyone in the company, you’ll create more clarity for your team – minimizing miscommunication and wasted energy throughout your organization.
Once you’ve implemented Level 10 Meetings throughout your company, you'll see a significant improvement in your communication, accountability and results.
When EOS is fully implemented in your company, each person should have a Measurable or number for which they are accountable –helping them understand what is expected of them, and how their individual performance contributes to the company’s overall results.
Whether you do your rollout to one layer of your company at a time or to everyone all at once, there are a few things you can do to make sure the process goes as smoothly and successfully as possible.
Which Employees Should Read What the Heck is EOS?
The easy answer is: every employee in your company. What the Heck is EOS? explains each tool for managers and employees – paving the way for more ownership and buy-in at the staff level.
- Order What The Heck Is EOS? for every employee in your company to get everyone rowing in the same direction. Save 50% off the retail price when you order 20+ hardcover copies of the book from our publisher.
- Download a free chapter of What the Heck is EOS?
- Download our free eBook: 20+ EOS Terms Your Employees Need To Know, and share it with everyone on your team to help them remember key EOS terms and concepts.